Thursday, March 11, 2010

Predictions - March 11 2010

I thought this book would end by Alex getting caught by the FBI, Daniel and Heather getting their marriage situation getting figured out, and that all the loose ends would be tied up. I was right, but there was so much more to the actual ending of it. The ending was by far the best part! Everything was so good and had a relaxed tone to it after the exorcism occurred. Heather and Daniel got back together, Alex and Jessica were reunited and were put at peace even though Alex had to go to jail for his crimes, and Eve was cast out of many people’s lives forever.

I also predicted how some characters would evolve or change in some way, I was right on a few and wrong on one. I thought that Daniel would end up being affected by Eve again and that Alex would try to kill him again, with which both came true. I also thought that Father Seymour would solve the main problem and that he would enter into Alex’s life once again, which I was right with as well. Lastly, I thought that Dr. Lori was working against Daniel and The FBI even thought she was part of it, on that prediction I was, in a way, right but also wrong. I was right because she was Alex’s sister and was trying to hold off some info until she was actually sure that it was him, but I was wrong because as soon as she found out that it was him she helped capture him because she knew that it was best for the world and to have justice for those who had been killed by him.

- Luke Schonberger

No comments:

Post a Comment