My reactions to the book Adam, were "Wow this book is so interesting" and "I am amazed how everything fits together at the end" and "I love how there are so many unexpected twists and turns". I feel this way because I was in awe of how good can always come out of something in the end and make everything right and I really enjoyed that there was always something new to find out about the characters or the main plot. So basically, I had really good reactions to this particular book.
I feel that the author, Ted Dekker, did a really good job on Adam and that he succeeded on portraying his characters really well. I also feel that I know the characters personally and are really close to a few of them. About the actual plot, I like to put myself into the character’s shoes and feel what they are feeling and experience what they experience and react how they are likely to react. I also found this book very entertaining, it was one of the best Christian Fiction thrillers I have ever read in my life!
I would definitely recommend this book to people from ages 14 and up because it was really powerful and very entertaining. I would not recommend Adam to children younger than 14 because it is scary and you have to understand some things to get the plot. I rate this book 4.9 stars!!
- Luke Schonberger
Thursday, March 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment